Monday 26 May 2014

Motivational Monday

As we have reached the end of the Bank Holiday Weekend and the end of my special three post weekend plus the fact it’s a Monday, I thought I would do a quick ‘Motivational Monday’ post. I really like this following quote:



This is so true in my life and I think a lot of my friends lives too. Often we can be negative about ourselves – the things we do, they way we look, the way we act. We have lots of things in life we want to achieve but we are worried about disappointing others or making mistakes and failing. I think it’s important to remember that the only person you should ever try to please and impress is yourself, if you’re happy and satisfied that will rub off on the people who surround you. In order to accomplish great things we can’t just sit back and hope things around us will automatically fall into place or that we will realise our goals with absolutely no input. Life is not like that, I’m afraid. If we want to succeed and become ‘great’ (or at least a better version of our current selves) we have to work hard, starting right now. Our ventures may not take off right away and it may take a while for us to become as successful as we want but eventually our hard work will pay off. Good things come to those who wait, but also those who work hard to achieve them.

Just a little food for thought.


-Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment