Monday 14 April 2014

I'M BACK with: What's On My Shelf?

Hi hi hi hi hi!
Firstly, let me apologize for not updating the blog with Yaz posts. The last month of uni had become way too stressful with deadlines and exams, so I had to priorities work over the blog. Anyway, I have just started my Easter holiday so I will try to post more regularly. LET'S MOVE ON! 


So as Alex has explained previously, I'll be talking about the products I use on a (almost) daily basis! I was going to upload a photo from my shelf (top in Alex's photo) but the lighting was so poor and the photos came out too blurry. Below are the products I use to take off my makeup in ascending order. 



I wear eyeliner and waterproof mascara so I don't like to use the L'Oreal solution on its own. I love the camomile makeup remover and have been using it since September 2013. I randomly purchased it on a student lock in during freshers week and its lasted me till now! I've just repurchased another bottle because it does the job so well. Its not too harsh on my eyes and is very powerful at removing stubborn eye makeup. I only use this on my eyes and occasionally on my lips if I happen to be wearing lipstick that day.  I would then move in to the L'Oreal solution to help remove my face makeup such as foundation, blush, concealer etc. This acts a toner as well so it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and does not irritate it at all. I finally go in for my vitamin E cleanser (which is amazeballs) to dissolve any remaining makeup. I know this seems like a very long makeup removal process but I like to be as thorough as possible and this combo does the trick. 


After this is done, I will wash off my face with my tea tree cleanser. I'm not a fan of foam cleansers as I don't feel like it deeply cleanses my face on its own. This is why I like to depend on the three products mentioned before to help clean my face completely. Once this is done I pat my face dry with a face towel and use my tea tree toner which is a holy grail product for me. I really do feel like it helps prevent blemishes from gracing ma oh so beautiful face and keeps it clear and healthy. A recent addition to my shelf is the Una Brennan face mask thanks to Alex's reccomendation. I was a little put off at first because it does have a very strong (almost perfume) scent but don't let this fool you. This clay mask is freakin' amazing and has seriously kept my face clear for a very long time now. I use this twice a week, normally after I exfoliate in the shower or right before I go to bed. 

Hope you enjoyed the post!

-Yaz


No comments:

Post a Comment